International School of Langages
“School In Spain“
Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava (Spain)
Tourism and hospitality are the highest employment generators but they also demand quality manpower. With this in mind, School in Spain offers a series of courses at the School of Tourism and Hospitality Services.
Among the objectives of the school are
• To produce high quality research, emphasizing both societal and industry needs.
• To develop and offer post-graduate, bachelor’s degree, diploma and certificate programs independently and in collaboration with national and international institutions/ organizations / industry.
• To offer capacity-building training programs, on-the-job training programs, entrepreneurial development programs and management development programs for various levels, independently and in collaboration with national and international institutions/ organizations/ industry.
All our programs were developed in consultation with experts from the tourism industry, industry associations and academicians. All faculty members of the School are fully qualified and experienced in several tourism related areas like hotel management, F&B, travel agent, tour operators, DMC, events production or sales and marketing.
Our School aims to create the perfect blend of knowledge, practical experience and relevance to equip its students with the confidence and skills they need to get ahead in the world of work. Not only are employability skills embedded into every course, but the sector-defining ‘future’ careers and employability service offers help and advice, courses and work experience opportunities to help our students’ CVs stand out from the pack.
Our teachers, instructors, specialists and assistants follow the Core Values of our Institution
• Learning: we support student success, access to education, appropriate use of technology, development of literacy, communication and exchange of ideas across disciplines and locations, exploration and application of new thought and pursuit of lifelong learning
• Discovery: through the pursuit of free enquiry we promote an enduring learning community
• Engagement: we value ongoing cooperation with our partners in education, with communities in our region and with colleagues throughout the world
• Achievement: we believe in the potential of our learners and are committed to promoting the excellence and success of our students, faculty, staff and alumni
• Diversity: we value human diversity in all its dimensions and are committed to maintaining learning and working environments which are equitable, diverse and inclusive
• Celebration: we celebrate the achievements of our students, faculty, staff, alumni and the communities we serve
• Sustainability: we support a healthy sustainable environment through progressive operational practices and promotion of environmental awareness
The school has two campus: one of them is located in Barcelona city centre and the another one in the Costa Brava region, the most popular tourist destination for youth and family tourism. The school is located in Lloret de Mar's town centre, just in front of the beach. Free wi-fi access. Classrooms are equipped with TVs/DVDs and laptops.
International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages is a private educational institution accredited by the Lloret de Mar City Council. We tightly collaborate with Girona University and Rovira i Virgili University. We are a recognized by a Department d'Ensenyament of Catalunya Generalitat. We are a collaborating educational institution with a hotels guilds of Lloret de Mar, Blanes, Tossa.
Our school is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes, the state institution of Spanish language for Foreigners. Our study plans include the Spanish language preparation module for DELE exam of any of 6 offered levels from A1 to C2. The exam will be done directly in one of our schools, in Barcelona or in Lloret de Mar.
Rambla Roma Barnés 24,
Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava (Spain)
C/ Diputació 282,
|E-mail: email@example.com||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Tel.: (+34) 872 211 839
Movil: (+34) 654 893 748